Job Posting: Inside Sales Team Manager
Are you a talented B2B lead generator and team manager? Comfortable working in the fast paced world of software technology and leveraging the latest tools to prospect and qualify new business? Can you motivate and manage a team to reach new levels of success and have fun doing it?
Eager to work for a company where you can make a real impact?
IntelliResponse is a young, dynamic and award-winning software company located in downtown Toronto. Oh yes, and we also just so happen to be changing the face of online customer service.
Our Virtual Agent technology empowers world renowned organizations like ING Direct, Stanford University, Kobo Books, Best Buy and Harvard to address their customers’ online questions with the “One Right Answer”. We are at the forefront of online, mobile and social customer experience management, and we are looking for a few smart, hardworking people to come along for the ride….
Work for a web-savvy, successful software company located in the downtown core. Leverage your B2B lead qualification and prospecting skills and outstanding managerial experience to make a real difference, every day. Learn from an experienced and accessible executive team that believes in the power of demand generation as a key driver of corporate growth.
The Inside Sales Team manager at IntelliResponse will be responsible for managing a team of 7-10 demand generation representatives. The role of this group is to help drive new customer acquisition and corporate growth by qualifying inbound marketing leads and engaging in proactive and targeted outbound prospecting.
The successful candidate will possess a unique blend of business development, performance management and team leadership experience, and have a proven track record of over-achieving both personal land team-based targets.
The successful candidate will enjoy close contact with sales executives in the field and a strong lead generation/marketing support group, and will have access to the latest in modern technologies.
- Build new sales pipeline through the development and management of the Demand Generation/Inside Sales team.
- Hire, train, and lead the team by providing coaching, mentoring and motivation with a focus on strong sales results, development and personal growth.
- Leverage your knowledge of the Salesforce.com CRM platform to manage and track team performance KPI’s and the movement of leads through the IntelliResponse demand funnel.
- Communicate team and individual performance metrics to management as required.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing and VP of Sales to develop, manage and enhance key elements of the IntelliResponse demand generation model.
- Act as a liaison between the field sales team and your demand generation team.
- Provide proactive, metrics-based feedback to marketing on lead generation campaigns and develop engaging prospect messaging tools for your team to use in the field.
- 3+ years’ business-to-business lead generation and team management experience, with a focus on enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with Salesforce.com.
- Proven success in managing a prospecting team for enterprise sales.
- Proven track record in exceeding personal and team-based quotas and goals.
- Ability to liaise with senior-level executive contacts, both internal and external.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree.
Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic: Ambition and a willingness to work hard are CRITICAL attributes for this role.
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position at IntelliResponse, please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources.