LIVE WEBINAR: Create an Intelligent Contact Center from Your Customers’ Perspective
Wed, Mar 25th 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 pm ET
How would you rate customer service interactions with your organization? How do you think your customers would rate them? Are the interactions consistently pleasant, easy, helpful, and even impressive? If not, don’t worry, we’ve assembled a panel of industry experts who can help.
IntelliResponse Will Be at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2015 Customer Care Leadership Forum: Spring Event
(Toronto, ON) Mar 25, 2015
- IntelliResponse will be a Senior Supporter at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2015 Customer Care Leadership Forum, Spring Event in Toronto, ON March 25, 2015.
- Learn ways to succeed including leading the charge to create a proactive strategy for cutting costs while focusing on customer concerns, understanding how social media is paving the way for the future, as well as how customer service executives are advancing their overall business objectives.
- Speak one-on-one with senior executives at IntelliResponse and discover how digital self-service technology can help your organization deliver a superior online customer service experience.
IntelliResponse Speaking at the Consero Customer Experience Forum
March 15, 2015
- Don’t miss the presentation: “Creating an Effortless Customer Experience With Virtual Agents” by Mike Hennessy, VP Marketing, IntelliResponse (March 15th @ 4:30PM).
- Discover how today’s leading organizations are leveraging virtual agent technology to transform the customer experience.
- Learn how virtual agent technology can help you reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction, create new revenue streams and understand your customers better.
LIVE WEBINAR: Why You Can’t Ignore Omnichannel Web Self-Service
Wed, Jan 28th 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
Considering the number of customer interaction channels today, providing unified customer service across all of them might seem like a daunting task. Fortunately, thanks to recent developments in Web self-service solutions, organizations can cut support costs and delight customers in the process.
IntelliResponse Will Be at the Contact Center Executive Exchange
(Kissimmee, FL) January 25th-27th, 2015
- IntelliResponse will be a sponsor at this year’s Contact Center Executive Exchange
in Kissimmee, Florida from January 25th – 27th.
- Learn how to transform your contact center via right channeling, where customers resolve low-complexity queries on their own, leaving live agents more time to focus on higher value discussions with customers.
- Discover how to leverage intelligent virtual assistant technology to maximize customer engagement across web, mobile, social and live agent channels.
- Speak one-on-one with senior executives at IntelliResponse.
Live Webcast: Improving Digital Customer Service with Virtual Agent Software
Thursday, January 15, 2015 @ 1:00 pm ET
Digital customers are always connected. They use multiple devices to go online, and they want answers to their questions with just a few clicks. They have no tolerance for poor customer service online — and they want complete control of their conversations with you.
Register to attend a live demonstration of Virtual Agent Software and learn how it can improve your organization’s online customer experience.