IntelliResponse Will Be at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum: Fall Event (New York, NY) Nov 13, 2013
- IntelliResponse will be a Senior Supporter and Exhibitor at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum, Fall Event in New York, NY on Nov 13, 2013
- Learn ways to succeed, including leading the charge to create a proactive strategy for cutting costs while focusing on customer concerns, understanding how social media is paving the way for the future, as well as how customer service executives are advancing the overall business objectives.
- Discover how virtual agent technology can help organizations deliver highly accurate answers to customer questions, capture key voice of the customer insights, and deliver relevant offers that improve conversion
Blinn College Succeeds with Web Self-Service
Tue, Oct 29th at 2:00 PM EST
Discover how Blinn College uses web self-service technology to enjoy a competitive edge when it comes to student enrollment and retention, as more and more students and parents flock online to investigate schools and get answers to questions.
Blinn College now has the power to automatically answer millions of questions from students and parents online, WITHOUT adding to staff workload or increasing staffing budgets. Delivering answers to critical questions gives them the edge they’re looking for in the increasingly competitive world of higher education.
IntelliResponse To Sponsor and Present at Foothill College’s 2nd Annual Tech Conference in Los Altos Hills, CA on October 24 & 25, 2013
- Discover how Foothill College transformed their online student services in a presentation by Judi Mcalpin of Foothill College and Andrew Esteves of IntelliResponse, October 25th from 1:00PM
- Learn how virtual agent technology is transforming the entire student self-service experience at higher education institutions across North America
- Speak one-on-one with an IntelliResponse Account Executive
Live Webinar for Bank and Credit Union Leaders
Tuesday, October 22, 2pm EST
In today’s hyper-competitive financial services landscape, delivering bad customer experiences online means high customer defection rates and lost revenues.
The latest survey results tell the whole story—when it comes to meeting customer needs online, Banks and Credit Unions just haven’t got it right. Join us for this MUST-SEE webinar, where IntelliResponse and Moebs Research reveal what you can do to turn the tide before it’s too late.
IntelliResponse CEO, David Lloyd, To Speak at Credit Union Technology Conference in Carmel, California on October 22, 2013
Watch David Lloyd present to some of the nation’s most progressive credit unions at CU Tech’s TRC Fall Forum on Oct 22nd at 9:00 AM. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of how credit unions can benefit from virtual agent technology by:
- Extending a credit union’s outstanding customer service experience to online environments like web, mobile, and social media.
- Empowering members with online tools to get instant, accurate answers to general banking questions at any time of the day with options for escalation conveniently available.
- Improving overall member satisfaction by increasing speed to resolution while reducing member effort.
IntelliResponse Participating at CRM Evolution in New York, NY
Aug 19-21, 2013
- Discover how virtual agent technology can deliver the precise answers to customer questions from multiple channels all while improving the online customer experience.
- Stop by booth #300 and speak one-on-one with an online self-service solutions expert.