LIVE WEBINAR: Why You Can’t Ignore Omnichannel Web Self-Service
Wed, Jan 28th 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
Considering the number of customer interaction channels today, providing unified customer service across all of them might seem like a daunting task. Fortunately, thanks to recent developments in Web self-service solutions, organizations can cut support costs and delight customers in the process.
IntelliResponse Will Be at the Contact Center Executive Exchange
(Kissimmee, FL) January 25th-27th, 2015
- IntelliResponse will be a sponsor at this year’s Contact Center Executive Exchange
in Kissimmee, Florida from January 25th – 27th.
- Learn how to transform your contact center via right channeling, where customers resolve low-complexity queries on their own, leaving live agents more time to focus on higher value discussions with customers.
- Discover how to leverage intelligent virtual assistant technology to maximize customer engagement across web, mobile, social and live agent channels.
- Speak one-on-one with senior executives at IntelliResponse.
Live Webcast: Improving Digital Customer Service with Virtual Agent Software
Thursday, January 15, 2015 @ 1:00 pm ET
Digital customers are always connected. They use multiple devices to go online, and they want answers to their questions with just a few clicks. They have no tolerance for poor customer service online — and they want complete control of their conversations with you.
Register to attend a live demonstration of Virtual Agent Software and learn how it can improve your organization’s online customer experience.
LIVE WEBINAR: Empowering Self-Service Channels with Virtual Agents and IVRs
Wed, Dec 17 @2PM ET
It’s no secret that organizations are still struggling to consistently provide customers with the right information at the right time, regardless of the interaction channel. Complicating matters, the level of sophistication required to serve customers continues to grow. For example, customers expect organizations to be able to pick up where they left off on another interaction channel. Fortunately, today’s self-service solutions can help.
IntelliResponse Exhibitor & Sponsor at the Salesforce Ultimate Customer Service Event in Toronto, Sept 16th, 2014
- IntelliResponse will be an Exhibitor and Sponsor at the Salesforce Ultimate Customer Service Event in Toronto, Sept 16th, 2014
- Hear guest speaker Matt Dixon, Executive Director, Financial Services and Customer Contact Practices at Corporate Executive Board and co-author of “The Effortless Experience”.
- Discover how IntelliResponse VA for Salesforce can help deliver an effortless experience to your customers by empowering both consumers and contact center agents to find a single right answer to their questions across digital and agent channels.
IntelliResponse Platinum Sponsor at the Intelligent Assistants Conference in San Francisco, Sept 16th, 2014
- Discover how today’s leading organizations are leveraging intelligent virtual assistant technology to transform the customer experience.
- Speak one-on-one with senior executives at IntelliResponse and learn how intelligent virtual assistant technology can deliver highly accurate answers to your customers, capture key voice of the customer insights, and deliver relevant offers that improve conversion.