IntelliResponse Participating at Finovate Spring in San Jose,
April 29 & 30, 2014
- Watch a live demo of IntelliResponse’s latest innovations in digital self-service solutions for financial services organizations (Details will be published shortly).
- Stop by our table and speak one-on-one with us.
- Discover how today’s leading banks and credit unions are able to take digital interactions to a new level—driving positive customer experiences online while also driving top-line revenue and key customer insight through our virtual agent technology.
IntelliResponse Speaking at the Loma Customer Service Conference in Orlando, FL March 28th, 2014
- Learn how to provide a seamlessly connected service experience for your customers, no matter the channel they choose.
- Discover tips, tricks, and best practices you can use in your own customer service initiatives across all digital channels such as web, mobile, or social.
IntelliResponse Participating at the Customer Experience Strategies Summit in Toronto, March 25 & 26, 2014
- Don’t miss the Retail Power Panel: “Drive Alignment Within Your Organization for a Seamless Omni-Channel Experience” featuring Mike Hennessy, VP Marketing, IntelliResponse along with panelists from Roots Canada, London Drugs, and Acquity Group (Tuesday March 25th @ 2PM on).
- Stop by our booth and speak one-on-one with us.
- Discover how organizations can use digital self-service as the foundation of their customer engagement strategy.
Self-Service Meets Multichannel Support
WED, JANUARY 29, 2014 (11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST)
Self-service solutions have succeeded because of their ability to lower customer support costs, while providing better customer service. Because of their early success, progressive vendors are now offering customer self-service solutions across multiple channels. Join IntelliResponse, VoltDelta, Genesys, and Nuance Communications in this FREE Webinar and learn how to:
- Provide instant answers to self-service questions on all digital channels.
- Understand and monetize digital interactions in new ways.
IntelliResponse Will Be at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum: Fall Event (New York, NY) Nov 13, 2013
- IntelliResponse will be a Senior Supporter and Exhibitor at Argyle Executive Forum’s 2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum, Fall Event in New York, NY on Nov 13, 2013
- Learn ways to succeed, including leading the charge to create a proactive strategy for cutting costs while focusing on customer concerns, understanding how social media is paving the way for the future, as well as how customer service executives are advancing the overall business objectives.
- Discover how virtual agent technology can help organizations deliver highly accurate answers to customer questions, capture key voice of the customer insights, and deliver relevant offers that improve conversion
Blinn College Succeeds with Web Self-Service
Tue, Oct 29th at 2:00 PM EST
Discover how Blinn College uses web self-service technology to enjoy a competitive edge when it comes to student enrollment and retention, as more and more students and parents flock online to investigate schools and get answers to questions.
Blinn College now has the power to automatically answer millions of questions from students and parents online, WITHOUT adding to staff workload or increasing staffing budgets. Delivering answers to critical questions gives them the edge they’re looking for in the increasingly competitive world of higher education.